Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

Well, last night was not so great. I think I overdid it during the day and suffered the consequences last night. I was in considerable pain - more muscle pain than anything. So, while the boys are off playing and having fun at my aunt and uncle's home, I thought I might try to get some sleep today. WRONG!

The second I went to bed, baby A (Emma), started hiccupping. What does that mean to me? Well, it's like someone poking you in the arm and saying "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom - will you pay attention to me"? Except that it is in my belly and is a constant bump, bump, bump. A little bit hard to sleep with that going on.

Other than the lack of sleep - which is a product of twins and triplets anyway once they are born - today seems like it will be a good relaxing day. I may even have an opportunity to make dinner before the boys get home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I saw your story on tv. I also have natural identical triplet girls. They are 21 years old. Had them at 30 weeks. Very small. Good luck to
    you and your family and yes, sleep when you can!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wish you and your family the best. You are very blessed - you will never feel alone or bored. Good luck to you and your family and May God be with you guys always.

    ReplyDelete