Friday, November 13, 2009

The Real Stars

Many of you saw the clip of the family on ABC 7 News last night. For those of you who may have missed it, you can go to the ABC website and watch the clip on HealthBeat. I know the clip was supposed to be about the triplet girls, but I couldn't help but rewind the clip to watch Alexander and Nathan. Obviously I am biased, but they are so cute! They took the show.

After the news we received a number of calls, texts and emails related to the clip. I realized how fortunate we are to have such wonderful family, friends, co-workers and many others we don't even know supporting us. You all are the real stars!

With this much love surrounding us, nothing can go wrong.
Thanks again to all of you!

Just think.... 3 more weeks to go.

5 comments:

  1. Elaine,

    I loved seeing you on the news the other night! Congrats to making it to 32 weeks! That is such a huge accomplishment! I really hope you make it to your scheduled C, but if you don't we just might be at Edwards at the same time...I'm still holding on here! But unlike you, I'm hoping to go ANY day! :) Take care and I can't wait to hear about the girls arrival.
    Shelli Kelsey (TT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You guys are wonderful parents!! If any couple could do this you guys could! Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for you! Your boys are just adorable! Can't wait to meet the girls at the office!!! Michelle Oliver (RN at kids first peds)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's an incredible story. I see you're a fan of Dr. Luke's book--protein, protein, protein!
    --christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine, I am so very happy to see you getting along so well! We miss you at Edward, but so very excited to see you progressing well! Take care of those precious little ones! All of them......Julie J

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, so many little fingers and toes. I wish you and your family the best to come.

    David, you'll have to stop in with pictures!! When your free :)

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete