Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Doctors' Visit - 31 weeks







Today I went to both of my doctor visits. The first was through Suburban Maternal Fetal Medicine and the second was with my OB at Terrace OB/GYN. I found out at SMFM (the specialty doctor) that all three girls are doing fine and are well over 3 pounds. We are doing well to make our goal of 34 - 36 weeks. I found out at the OB that even though I am only 31 weeks along, I am measuring at 50 weeks. This means that I am big - I mean really big. Thankfully it's mostly belly.

The picture of the baby (Samantha) and the picture of me having my ultrasound are from my doctor's visit at SMFM. The other picture above is of Joanne and Melissa from Terrace OB/GYN.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog with the Triplet Tree. I'll be sure to put it under my favorites so I can check it often. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine-
    I have GGG trips too (I met you briefly at the triplet tree sale). I also had Drs. Chen & Carver from Terrace OB/GYN. They were great. I carried to 37 weeks.... wishing you the best in these last weeks! Thanks for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck as you head into the homestretch of your triplet pregnancy. I have 3 1/2 year old triplets, GBB, and we went to 36 weeks. I can completely relate to your comments about "knowing" the babies' personalities before they are born, although we didn't know their genders yet.
    Your family is in my prayers!
    Maureen O'Brien (triplettree)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a friend of your cousin, Heather Ruiz. She sent me your blog and indicated you'll be on tv this week, which I'm excited to watch. I'm SO excited for you and your hubby! This is truly amazing and wish you continued safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery!

    ReplyDelete